Thursday, April 22, 2010

"one good thing about music: when it hits, you feel no pain" -bob marley

Music. What the heck would I do without music? There are few things that put me in a better mood than a good song, and whether I'm out for a run or lying on the beach I always have a playlist to accommodate my state of mind. There are some songs I just can't get out of my head and have seen me through the most complicated of times. I compiled the ultimate MPF playlist, enjoy!

1.) Skippin' Stones, Flipsyde
2.) Wild At Heart, Gloriana
3.) Wavin' Flag, K'naan
4.) It's A Love Thing, Keith Urban
5.) Happy Ending, Mika
6.) Slide, Goo Goo Dolls
7.) Mexico, Jump Little Children
8.) Take A Minute, K'naan
9.) One Day, Matisyahu
10.) Telluride, Tim McGraw
11.) No Reins, Rascal Flatts
12.) Me Love, Sean Kingston
13.) Grey Street, Dave Matthews
14.) Freedom, Akon
15.) Forever, Chris Brown

Definitely an eclectic mix...no two days are ever the same that's for sure.
xo

1 comment: