Monday, April 19, 2010

21+1

Normally Mondays are the bane of my existence but today is special: it's my 22nd birthday! My beautiful, amazing friends celebrated with me this weekend, and my parents came up on Friday to take me out to dinner. It may not be 21, but 22 is looking pretty good. 


My favorite things about birthdays (not in any particular order):
1.) Baked treats (cupcakes, strawberry shortcake and rice crispy treats happen to be my weaknesses)
2.) A day dedicated entirely to your birth. That's neat.
3.) Making excuses not to do things I don't feel like doing.
4.) Facebook messages. I know this is dumb, but I don't know one person who doesn't like looking at them at the end of the day.
5.) Dressing for the occasion. Everyone needs to look cute on their day.
6.) FRIENDS!
7.) Avoiding the library.
8.) Great weather. It's always a gamble when you're born in April, but the weather hasn't let me down in quite a few years. It's gorgeous out today!
9.) Birthday cards. I just love them.
10.) Baked treats.

Thanks to CMG for her post, YOU are adorable! As I mentioned earlier, there are some pretty fabulous people in my life that make me smile without even trying. This post is dedicated to you.

Home friends can never be replaced. I LOVE these girls.

My lovely, beautiful roommates. I couldn't ask for more. 

The gang's all here!

From this picture you would never know how outrageous all of these people are. Well, maybe Brian. 

CNS and CRP. No words.

HC Ski is out of control.

My life wouldn't be the same! THANK YOU

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday!
    april birthdays are the best (mine is on the 28th) :)
    looks like you have some amazing friends there... and i love all those birthday things too!
    hope you have a great year at 22!
    xx

    ReplyDelete