Tuesday, March 30, 2010

the whole fam damily

I am so excited for Easter break. In light of this, I thought I'd post about my family with a montage of pictures. Lets start with some early ones.

Summer '06 sailing back to Newport, RI from Bermuda with the whole family!

Summer '07 on Nantucket. Christopher is on the left and Ryan is on the right. This is probably the first picture where Christopher is taller than me. Finally. 

This is also summer '07, the day before I went back to school. This is one of my favorite pictures!

These are my adorable parents. I couldn't ask for more!

Summer '08 on Nantucket. My parents with Ryan (my youngest brother).

 My pride and joy: my dog Lily!

Christmas '08 at our house!

Ryan's graduation from our grade school, June '09

Christopher's graduation from high school this past June!

And there you have it, a bunch of Fish! 

No comments:

Post a Comment