Wednesday, March 24, 2010

earrings, earrings, earrings!

After a long day of writing papers and finishing an art project, I decided to give myself a little time doing what I do best: browsing online for things I don't need. You would think that after sitting through a two-hour talk entitled, "Financing Your Future" tonight this would be the last thing on my mind. Apparently I bounced back quite quickly from the pit that formed in my stomach once they started talking about budgeting and credit scores.

That being said, I chose some fun earrings to share with all of you in case the prospect of managing your future is a daunting task at the present moment. In light of this, I stuck with earrings that are relatively affordable, or at least appropriate for the times when we need to purchase a little treat for ourselves. Hope you like them!

Colored Stone Stud, by kate spade. $38.

What's not to love about a pair of bright pink studs? I actually bought these at Nordstrom not too long ago in the clear stone. They're a great size and add just a little more spunk to your outfit.

Teardrop Lace Earring, by Argento Vivo. $58.

These are the most expensive pick, but nonetheless they would be a great asset to anyone's earring collection. They're simple yet definitely a statement. I chose another, cheaper pair of chandelier earrings from Anthropologie for those of us on a slightly tighter budget.

Ghost Koi Chandelier Earrings (from Anthropologie). $28.

I bought these a couple of weeks ago and I cannot stop wearing them. They are currently definitely my favorite pair of earrings, I REALLY encourage the purchase if you're into them. They're well made and totally worth it! Anthropologie did it again.

Braided Knot Earrings, Lauren by Ralph Lauren. $32.

Anything even remotely nautical in theme and I'm hooked. I love these earrings. They're so simple and great for everyday wear and tear. They're a good size (I've seen them at Nordstrom), definitely not too small where you don't notice what they are. They would look great with a navy blazer and a jean or white skirt!

Coral Reef earrings, by kate spade. $55.

kate spade does a phenomenal job designing chic jewelry, and these are yet another example. These would go very well with a Lily Pulitzer dress or one of J. Crew's silk blouses that are so popular right now. They add a touch of summer to any outfit!

12mm Pearl Studs, Nordstrom. $25.

You really can't go wrong with a classy pair of pearls. The best part about them is that when they're not real, you can't tell! Genius.

Peony Pave Posts, Anthropologie. $28.

These are awesome, I can predict a purchase in the near future. They also come in light pink and are just as adorable.

Clearly I'm really into gold right now, but then again who isn't?

xo, MPF

1 comment:

  1. Ugh,had those peony earrings in white. Went with everything. They are now dead to me, probably in a couch off campus if you know what I mean...

    ReplyDelete