Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My First Award!

Thanks CMG for this award!

1.) Who is your style icon?
Definitely Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon.

2.) What is your favorite socialite book?
Tiffany's Table Manners for Teenagers.

3.) Favorite party theme?
Anything nautically themed.

4.) Favorite Halloween costume?
My ninja turtle costume this Halloween turned out so well. I was Michelangelo.

5.) Extravagance you can't live without?
Living close to the ocean- it puts human beings into perspective.

6.) Living person you admire?
My mom- she is capable of absolutely anything.

7.) Greatest fear?
Losing control.

8.) Trait you deplore in yourself?
I tend to pass judgment too fast. I gotta work on that.

9.) What talent would you most like to have?
Either being able to play the guitar or improve my photography skills (it's talent in progress at the moment).

10.) Greatest achievement?
Making it through the academic rigor of my college in one piece, and thoroughly enjoying myself along the way.

And now I tag Politically Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment