Saturday, June 5, 2010

Le Pain Quotidien

I had the most delicious brunch today at my new favorite place on Greenwich Avenue: Le Pain Quotidien. It has a delightful 'community table' atmosphere where you can sit at private tables, or for the more unique dining experience, grab a seat at the long table where you share conversation with other groups. Today I had the daily special: whole wheat organic french toast with fresh strawberries and agave syrup. What's NOT to like about that? Le Pain has locations all over New York City and I am definitely going to take advantage of that when I make my move! I really cannot praise this bakery/restaurant more, so if you're nearby one of the locations, definitely stop by. You will not be disappointed.



Check out this article from the New York Times featuring Le Pain.

Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info! There's one of these right by where I live and I pass it all the time and have never been inside. I'll definitely check it out now.

    :)
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete