Friday, June 11, 2010

fashion friday: J. Crew sale finds

A good sale gets me really excited, especially when I actually need to buy clothes. Naturally when this happens I rely on J. Crew to help me out (mostly because they are always having some sort of sale). Yesterday was a success, so I thought it would be appropriate to share some finds with you.

Cashmere V-Neck Cardigan. This sweater is the perfect weight for an air conditioned office, and it comes in fabulous summer colors! It's also seriously on sale- $99 from $158. 

Cotton Featherweight Lynx Bling-Button Cardigan. The buttons are my favorite part!

The Kelsey Ruffle Top. I love the papaya, but it comes in a bunch of other colors as well. This is a classic that looks great with cardigans or with a blazer.

Linen Charter Skirt. This skirt is adorable, and it comes in black too. I bought two of them for work yesterday (this color and the black) and it was one of the best purchases I've made in awhile (well, one of the ONLY purchases I've made in awhile). They have a fun flair to them while at the same time they look put together. Perfect.

The Beach Chambray Lucca skirt. Obviously not one for the office but I LOVE it anyways- especially the neon waist.

3-inch Chino shorts. I probably own 6 pairs of these. They are wonderful for a weekend of relaxation. The 5-inch ones are great too. AND they're even a great price when they're not on sale- $39.50. 

The Sequined Raye Tank. I love sparkles, and this tank top has just the right amount.

CMG is moving into New York City tomorrow! I can't WAIT. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. What great finds honey! Tell me about the Beach Chambray skirt - I've seen it in the store but didn't think I could pull it off being so short, I didn't want it to call too much attention to the hips either...what do you think? Your Kelsey ruffle top is total gorgie too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Chambray skirt isn't the most flattering thing I've ever seen, but with a tan everything looks better haha. I think if you have a fitted shirt on top, tucked in, you could definitely pull it off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous!! <3 that tank & followed!

    http://collegiateroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete